WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I FEEL SICK?
What if I am feeling sick?
- If you notice the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and call 117
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and immediately throw the tissue away
- If no tissue, step away from any people or objects, bend your elbow and sneeze in the direction of the ground
- Avoid crowds and mass gathering
If I am unwell, what should I do?
- Try to stay at home not to spread the virus. Avoid large crowds. Call 117 if symptoms get worse
- Identify anyone you have been in close contact with recently and warn them to do social distance as well.
- Anyone living with someone who has symptoms should stay at home for 14 days, in case symptoms develop