WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I FEEL SICK?
It is safe to call 117
What should I believe?
- COVID-19 is in Sierra Leone. It affects everyone – rich or poor, black or white, Christian or Muslim, old or young
- There is no cure for COVID-19
- The virus only enters your body through your mouth, nose and eyes.
- It is safe to call 117; they will not just take you away. They will provide you with a mask and check to see if you have all the symptoms of the sickness. You will only be taken away for a test if you meet the case definition
- You will not be sprayed with chlorine if you call 117