When should I wash my hands or use hand sanitizer?
- Before touching your mouth, eyes and nose
- Before ablution
- After handling money
- After touching frequently used surfaces and objects like tables, railings, door handles, elevator buttons, shop or bank counters
- Before eating
- As soon as you enter your home
- After entering and getting out of public transport
How can I maintain social distancing properly?
- Stay at least one meter away from others by making sure no one is within touching distance
- Avoid large crowds and gatherings
- Avoid contact when greeting; no handshake, no hugging, no kissing. Instead, nod or smile
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell; especially if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19